Thank you for your generous support of the North Peninsula Jewish Campus. We would like to invite you to visit the Campus and experience firsthand the remarkable progress we've achieved, thanks to your involvement.
The success of the NPJC is evident in the amazing growth we have experienced. The Campus is the bustling, thriving hub of North Peninsula Jewish life that its founders envisioned:
- Over 10,000 individuals have joined the Peninsula Jewish Community Center (PJCC) since it opened its doors on the Campus in the spring of 2004.
- Increasing numbers of families are enjoying NPJC's combined Jewish educational and leisure programs from early childhood through the teen years.
- There is a waiting list for the very popular Early Education Center, which has added a new afternoon program to better serve the community.
- The PJCC has vastly expanded its programs in health and fitness, adult education, cultural arts, and fine arts.
- Hundreds of participants flock to our regular community-wide celebrations of Jewish holidays, from Hanukkah to Shavuot to Israel Independence Day.
- PJCC programs enjoy participation from all Synagogue denominations as well as significant numbers of unaffiliated Jews in our community.
- The Ronald C. Wornick Jewish Day School is now a K-8 school serving 225 students.
We would very much like to share this experience with you and showcase the impact that your contribution has made to our Jewish community life — won't you come to visit the Campus? Among other things, you will see the beautiful donor recognition monuments created to honor our supporters.
These works of art feature human silhouettes representing our community members of various ages involved in a range of activities offered on our Campus.